Friday, January 21, 2011

1st Day of School

Almost forgot that we actually have to attend classes... This is going to put a damper on my vacation. Not to mention the weather today. blegh! I won't complain too much though because I am in Italy. Its much better than being stuck in Kansas with crappy weather. Had our first class today, learned about the Mafia. Couldn't go to Italy without getting schooled on that. Mafia comes from Mafioso which means handsome. And that was who the southern Italians hired to do their dirty work; the handsome young men. Fun little fact for today :) In aboot 30 minuti, I'm off to studio to get the 411 for the first project. And that's when it is really going to sink in that I'm actually here for school. Such a sad sad realization. On a happier note: I have a cell phone now! It costs a buns load, (thanks for the vocabulary I've acquired Mr. Harmon) but it does make contacting people a tad easier. However, if people from home call me, it costs me nada. So you all should go out, buy an international phone card, and do that! :) Which brings me to my next topic: 7 hour time difference from CST.

1 comment:

  1. Having so much fun following your Blog. Miss you sweetie xoxo

    ReplyDelete